Quality Control Over Grading
We have a professional and dedicated inspection and QC team . Operating in the role as an indepent , objective third party -working on inspection for our every shipment .
They inspect and grade veneer , ensure conformance to our company specification and classify products according to international and industry standards ,provides the highest quality assurance for our customers.
A professional inspection is extremely important .
Our inspection perform the following duties :
- Inspect plywood panels , veneer sheets, panel boards and similar wood products visually for knots , holes , splits , over laps , gaps, color difference ,straightness , and other defects , like open glue , and sort for further drying , select grades .
- Measure wood products to ensure conformance to the specification using measuring instruments ,gauges ,and tape measure to ensure specified thickness , length and width, moisture content , core layers etc .
- Inspect Thickness: Using calipers to inpect one piece by one piece to make sure every pieces are qualified
- Inspect Moisture content: Professional inpectors to measure the Moisture contents regularly,to ensure low moisture content.
- Inspect and guarantee the whole process of production as required .
- Prepare and complete inspection and grading reports for every shipment